There are a number of great deals that have already started for fans of stealth gaming. If you’re looking to pick up a new stealth game this Black Friday, I’ve outlined a few great options below for you!
- Ghost of Tsushima (PS4) – $39.99 (normally $59.99) – this one is definitely a must-have. Check out our Ghost of Tsushima review!
- The Last of Us Part II (PS4) – $29.99 (normally $59.99)
- Watch Dogs Legion (PS4, PS5, Xbox One), both Standard ($29.99, normally $59.99) and Gold Steelbook ($89.99, normally $109.99).
- Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition (PS4) – $9.99 (normally $19.99)
- Dishonored and Prey: The Arkane Collection (PS4, Xbox One) – $29.99 (normally $59.99)
There are going to be a lot of great online sales. PC users looking to grab one of the many Ubisoft titles should look no further than right here – there are a lot of great Ubisoft releases on sale right now, including AC Origins & Odyssey, Ghost Recon Breakpoint & Wildlands, Watch Dogs Legion, the Splinter Cell collection and more.
Do you think any of the older Splinter Cell games (pre-Blacklist) are still worth playing? Think I’ll pick up Dishonored 2 and Hitman 2 as I haven’t played those yet; was hopeful that Horizon Zero Dawn PC would go on sale, oh well!
Absolutely. There are still a number of people playing them to this day, although I will say if you’re like me and are a bit of a graphics snob, you’ll definitely notice they haven’t aged well.. Still, now is a great time to pick them up. While we’re expecting a VR-based Splinter Cell at some point, I don’t know that it’ll really hold up well to the gameplay of the classics.
Thanks, Ubi’s current deal allowed me to get Splinter Cell Conviction for $4 and take an additional 20% off Watch Dogs Legion.
Better than free, I’ll take it and get around to playing it some day.